• Change Management
• Release and Deployment Management,
• Service Validation and Testing
• Service Asset and Configuration Management
• Request Fulfilment
• Service Evaluation
• Knowledge Management
Please be aware, this course also provides 35 Hours of Contact Education/Professional Development Units towards PMI PMP certification/re-certification.
The core volume of Service Transition provides guidance on managing change along with risk and quality whilst ensuring IT Operations can manage those changes within the context of the ICT Infrastructure.
• Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
• Individuals who require a practical understanding of the Release, Control and Validation processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service within an organisation
• Operational staff involved in Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Validation and Testing, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Request Fulfilment, Service Evaluation and Knowledge Management who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities
Possesion of one of the following:
• ITIL v3 or 2011 Foundation
• ITIL v2 Foundation and v2/v3 Foundation Bridge.
Failure to comply to these pre-requisites will result in candidates results being withheld by the BCS.
On attending the course please ensure you provide documented evidence that you have passed the ITIL Foundation course by either presenting your certificate (or a copy of your certificate) to the course lecturer. If you cannot provide the physical certificate, then as a minimum you must provide the certificate number. Failure to comply to these pre-requisites will result in candidates results being withheld by the BCS.
You will receive electronic pre-course reading. Delegates should spend a minimum half an hour reviewing the document and are encouraged to explore all of the links provided for further reading. Success on the course will be enhanced by candidates spending at least 12 hours on reviewing their ITIL Foundation material prior to attending one of the ITIL Intermediate 'capability' courses
If taking an exam, candidates are required to provide Photo ID with a valid signature e.g. driving license, passport or named work ID badges prior to sitting their exam. Failure to produce this ID will result in their exam results being withheld until proof of ID is provided to the BCS. Please note that if proof is not provided within 40 days, candidate's exam results will be null and void and a re-sit would be required.
BCS Reasonable Adjustments Policy
All candidates requiring any additional assistance with exams must be aware of the BCS Reasonable Adjustments Policy. Prior notice and proof of any additional support must be requested in writing 3 weeks prior to attending any BCS course. Delegates failing to advise Envision of any special requirements may result in additional support not being provided
The exam is gradient, scenario based multi-choice. There are 8 questions to be completed in 90 minutes. Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks. The pass mark is 28 marks from 40 (70%).
|Course Duration||5 Days|