This course covers the essential skills and personal qualities that will produce highly effective leaders. Delegates will discover practical and straightforward ways to lead, organise and motivate in order to achieve outstanding performance and results. Delegates will complete a Belbin Team Role questionnaire and receive a book for use back in the workplace to develop a dynamic team. The Belbin Self-Perception Inventory tests remain valid for two years - giving you the option to complete the 360 degree Observer Assessments at a later date.
Designed for supervisors and team leaders who are looking to provide leadership to their team and ensure maximum effort, commitment and motivation in the achievement of their objectives.
Delegates will learn how to:
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Identify the key skills and characteristics of successful leaders and team managers.
• Demonstrate flexibility across the leadership styles and develop personal strategies for enhancing the effectiveness of your team.
• Develop your team’s strengths.
• Manage different personalities and encourage mutual respect and cooperation from all team members.
• Manage effective team meetings and briefings and carry out delegation duties assertively.
• Resolve conflict and deal with difficult people and situations confidently and positively.
• Create and maintain an ongoing action plan for continuous improvement of the team and your individual management and leadership skills.
|Course Duration||2 Days|