MSP is an internationally recognised best practice programme management method, which can be tailored to suit any type of working culture and any size or type of programme.
those who have experience of managing or working in a project environment and are looking to develop their career in programme management.
Knowledge of a project management approach is advantageous but by no means mandatory, as exposure to project management will aid your understanding of programme management.
Understand the theories behind running a programme.
Be aware of the following aspects of programmes:
The strategic context and roadmaps
How to manage uncertainty
How to represent stakeholders
The fundamentals of managing complex change
An Overview of Programme Management
• What is a programme and how does it differ from both business as usual and project work?
• Appreciate the relationship between the:
•9 governance themes
•6 transformational flow processes
• Leadership and stakeholder engagement
• Realising the vision
• Business case management
• Benefits management
• Programme planning and control
Transformational Flow Processes
• Identifying and defining a programme
• Successful delivery of change
• Governing a programme
• Closing a programme
|Course Duration||1 Day|